The hobby week - 24 December to 30 December

Not too much hobby activity this week, family, food and films have all been on the agenda.  

  • I've started working on some figures for the new Ragnarok force I'm building.  The basis of these are from the Victrix Dark Age Archers set but I've got spares from the Viking set to use as well.

Incoming!

  • Santa left a couple of nice books in my Christmas stocking.

This will be the last post of 2022.  The round up of the last part of 2022 post is up on the blog and news of a new project and my 2023 plans will follow in the next couple of days.  

Thanks to all the people who've viewed the blog and those who left comments.  I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and all the very best for 2023.

Dr B

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

City ruins scatter terrain

28mm Victrix Late-Roman Archers and Slingers

More 28mm Dark Age warriors