The hobby week - 04 March - 11 March

I've been back in the office this week and had a deadline to meet so hobby time has been a bit curtailed.  I have managed to finish some bits off though.  

Painting/modelling  

  • Completed the Battlezone US Marines with head swaps - see here.  
  • Completed some Battlezone WW2 Red Army riflemen.  
  • Redid the bases for my Elhiem French Paras for Algeria - see here.  This is the last of the existing figures that I've redone for the Algeria project.  
  • I've been playing about with a hot wire cutter and polystyrene making some basic hill shapes.

Research

  • Finally finished A Savage War of Peace.  What a superb book it is.  It's a pity that due to my eye sight problems that I found it a bit of a strain.  
  • I prepared an Algerian scenario for a game of Ambush Alley.  More on this next time,

Incoming!

  • Nowt! Waiting on a few orders to come in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

City ruins scatter terrain

28mm Victrix Late-Roman Archers and Slingers

More 28mm Dark Age warriors