10mm Hobgoblin Wolf riders

The latest addition to my 10mm Warmaster Revolution Chaos Dwarf army is a unit of Hobgoblin Wolf Riders. 

These are 3D printed figures by AnkyloMiniatures from MGS Miniatures.  I knocked these out very quickly, probably because I've been painting nothing but 10mm for months now and I've finally got the knack of it!   

I used the same colour palette as I did for the unit of Hobgoblins.  This was focused on a few primary colours for smaller areas such as the standard, hats, shields etc. and muted natural colours for the larger areas.  I think it's worked well.  

This was the last real unit for the Chaos Dwarf army.  I have a pair of Hobgoblin Bolt throwers and the Chaos Dwarf general himself to do and then the army will be ready to wreak havoc.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

City ruins scatter terrain

Back to the beginning - micro armour

Swamp scatter terrain