The hobby week - 17 December to 23 December

With Christmas around the corner I've not done too much hobby stuff this week.

  • At the start of the week I did manage to complete my second regiment of Chaos Dwarf Blunderbusses.  You can see more of both regiments here.  

Incoming!

  • A command sprue from the Victrix Vikings set finally arrived, delayed by all the postal problems we currently have in the UK (along with the Railways, Nurses etc).  This came from Wargames Emporium who are a good source of plastic figures and provide a good service.  I've been after one of these sprues since 2020, when I built some figures from the standard sprue for the game Ragnarok: Heavy Metal Combat in the Viking Age (which I've yet to play).  I've had a small Norse army of Gripping Beast figures since the 1990s but wanted something different for this game, especially as the lovely Colin Patten sculpts look very small compared to today's figures.  The Victrix figures are superb but quite tricky to build especially as there's a multitude of options and no instructions which is a daunting combination.  

To end I'd just like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.  Let's hope Santa leaves some gaming goodies for you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

City ruins scatter terrain

28mm Victrix Late-Roman Archers and Slingers

More 28mm Dark Age warriors