The hobby week - 05 August to 12 August

After a very hectic time at work last week things have calmed down.  Being far less tired I've managed to get some productive hobby time in. 

Painting/modelling 

  • I'm very pleased to say that I finished the unit of  Bengal Light Dragoons for the First Anglo-Sikh War.  You can see more of them here.
  • I made some more progress with the three British Generals for the Sikh Wars.  These are very nice figures full of character.  

Research & Reading

  • I've been reading "Vindolanda" by Adrian Goldsworthy.  I do like historical fiction, but there's so much out there of such variable quality that I put some time in to research what I'm going to read and focus on the better stuff.  The author is a noted Roman historian and so far it's a very good read.
  • I've been working on a new Ambush Alley scenario set in The Algerian War.  This conflict has been my other main project this year and I've been keen to play a game, which hopefully I'll do in the next week or so.

Incoming!

  • For the second week running no new things to report. 

Comments

  1. Thanks Richard. I'm pleased with how they've turned out glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

City ruins scatter terrain

Back to the beginning - micro armour

Swamp scatter terrain