WW2 Italian campaign base makeover part 2

With the Axis forces completed I turned my attention to the Allies.  My collection is split between those of the French Corps Expéditionnaire Français (CEF) and those representing British equipped troops that can be used as Brits, Canadians, New Zealanders, Poles or South Africans.  

  • 1 French/Moroccan Goumier company command with mortar team and 2 LMG teams
  • 1 French/Moroccan Goumier infantry platoon
  • 1 French/Moroccan Goumier MMG section
  • British company command teams
  • 2 British infantry platoons with PIAT and 2" mortar support teams
  • 1 British 3in. mortar section
  • 1 British MMG section

I've also got a number of M4 and M5 tanks of various marks. 

I'd had plenty of practice when I redid all the Axis bases so it didn't take much thought to do these!  I was very pleased when I'd finished the last of the 30 or so Brit bases.  That's another job I've been meaning to do for years ticked off the list. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

City ruins scatter terrain

28mm Victrix Late-Roman Archers and Slingers

More 28mm Dark Age warriors