The hobby week - 03 December to 09 December

I'm been trying to focus which as every butterfly will know is easier said than done and get things finished off by year end 

  • I've spent most of my hobby time adding the finishing touches to the First Anglo-Sikh Wars infantry regiments that I've been working on over the last year or so.  This involved texturing the movement trays and making the standards for the units.
  • I have now completed the command stand for the first Chaos Dwarf Blunderbuss regiment for Warmaster Revolution, so these little chaps are ready for action now.  
When I get a chance and light permits I'll take some better photos and post on these.

Research & Reading

  • I've started reading The Encircling Sea, the second book of Adrian Goldsworthy's Vindolanda trilogy, set in Britain at the end of the 1st Century AD.  It's an exciting read and keeping me  entertained and educated which can't be bad.

Incoming!

  • Some sprues arrived from SGS Model Store.  I won't say too much about them as they're for my next big project and I'll be posting more on that soon.  I ordered them the other Sunday and they finally arrived a week later.  This was nothing to do with SGS who are always excellent and despatch the same day or next working day.  I've got a few things stuck somewhere in the postal system at the moment which isn't a massive problem, as it's not as if I'm at a loss for things to be getting on with. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

City ruins scatter terrain

Back to the beginning - micro armour

Swamp scatter terrain