First Anglo-Sikh War - Anglo-Indian artillery

With the arrival of the bases I've been able to finish the artillery for the Anglo-Indian force.  As per the rest of the collection figures are 20mm Newline Designs. The bases are 60mm x 60mm from Hocka Hey/Timeline Miniatures, tufts mainly from Tajima, with a few from some eBay source I can't remember added for a bit of variety.

There's a crew each of Bengal Horse Artillery and Royal Artillery.  The BHA were great fun to paint with their gaudy uniforms.  It's the nearest I've come to painting Napoleonics 😁

By contrast the Royal Artillery were simple and quick to paint.  If I wanted multiple batteries of artillery they'd be what I'd choose.

And to finish a close up of each base.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

City ruins scatter terrain

Back to the beginning - micro armour

Swamp scatter terrain