More woodland scatter terrain

After completing the first batch of woodland scatter I very quickly knocked up another batch.  

The steps are described in the earlier post, so I won't repeat them here.  The only change I made was to paint the whole of the base including the edges with the Leather Brown colour as soon as the sand was dried.  By taking a bit more care with the drybrushing, I didn't have to do this at the end like I did with the first batch.




That's a total of eighteen pieces made over only the last 4 or 5 days.  These have been good to fit in whilst working as you need to allow time for the various stages to dry, so you can do a bit before work and it'll be ready for the next stage when you get home.  They're going to make my woodland games look much better.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

City ruins scatter terrain

Back to the beginning - micro armour

Swamp scatter terrain