2022

Happy New Year to everyone.  Here we are 2022.  If the last couple of years have shown us anything maybe making plans is daft but you need somewhere to start don't you?

Prior to 2021 I always used to split the year into 3 sections of 4 months with Salute at the end of April as the key milestone to work towards.  The time before Salute used to be finishing off existing stuff.  Then I'd have a big splurge at Salute.  And the rest of the year would be wondering why I bought so much as I worked through it. 😆 

There's no Salute in 2022 but I'm still going to plan the same. 

Plans for first third 2022 

Aspirations for existing projects

  • Continue with 20mm Sikh Wars project 
    • Complete EIC infantry regiment (remaining 24 outstanding figures)
    • Add more units
  • Focus on the following periods with special attention to terrain:
    • WW2 Eastern Front 44-45 (1/76th)
    • WW2 Yugoslavia 43-45 (1/76th)
    • WW2 Italy 43-45 (15mm)
    • First/French Indo-China War (20mm)
    • 16th Century Western European Wars (15mm)
    • Zona Alfa/Last Days Zombie apocalypse (20mm)
  • Decide what to do with unused 28mm figures - German WW1 platoon; LRDG; Ninjas; Waffen SS
  • Continue blogging

New projects

  • Research and start collection for something completely different

Gaming

  • Play an Old West game
  • Play a Zona Alfa game 
  • Play a 16th Century game
  • Play a WW2 game

That's more than enough to keep me busy until my holiday at the end of April.  Let's see if I stick to this plan or something shiny distracts me and I end up down the rabbit hole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

City ruins scatter terrain

28mm Victrix Late-Roman Archers and Slingers

More 28mm Dark Age warriors