Jungle terrain 4 - more scatter bases

I'm catching up with updates as things have been very busy work wise.

Here's the last batch of jungle scatter bases that I completed Bank Holiday weekend.



I already had the bases prepared as I'd done these in the first batch. I followed the same methods for these. 

That now gives me about 30 scatter bases which with palm and other trees is enough for a game of Bolt Action French Indo-China War in 20mm or Burma or Pacific WW2 in 15mm. I only have a small table so these should be enough to fill it. If not I have plenty of materials left to make some more although I'd rather not as I may have a touch of jungle fever now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

City ruins scatter terrain

28mm Victrix Late-Roman Archers and Slingers

More 28mm Dark Age warriors