First Anglo-Sikh War - 20mm Sikh Generals

Here's the pack of 20mm Newline Designs Sikh Wars Sikh Generals that I've just finished.

Until my next Newline order arrives I don't have any more figures to paint.  And completing these brings my total to the year to 200 figures completed. 

I saved these until last so that I could spend a bit more time on them and bring out the details.  I really like the figures but I'm not too keen on the horses.  The unbarded horse is a lovely sculpt and the detailing on the barding is great, but they look a bit small to me.  

As they are character figures I tried something a bit different going for oval bases.  I think they've worked alright, Well it's all learning.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

City ruins scatter terrain

Back to the beginning - micro armour

Swamp scatter terrain